Friday, May 20, 2011

Finally--

I am so far behind, but I really wanted to get these Easter pics up on the blog. 
Our Easter Bunny is VERY wimpy- he does not like the cold, so therefore all of our eggs were hidden in the house.  This did make it a bit easier to keep track of Brecken, but it also made for a lot less places for the eggs to be hidden :) 
We also have church at 8am right now, so we had a very early egg hunt- I suggested writing to the Easter Bunny and asking if he could come after church, but the kids weren't having that at all- the hunt had to go on!  I was very impressed with the kids though- they woke up, didn't fight, hunted eggs and then went and got ready.  Me being the slacker mom that I am totally forgot to take pics of the girls in their really pretty Easter dresses- that we borrowed from a friend this year because I haden't been able to get to the store to buy them new ones- we might have to make this a new tradition because it was sure nice not spending the money :)   Anyway, I can't believe I forgot to get pics-at least Brecken looks cute!

 Come on Easter Bunny, really? In the shoe? 


 Ready, set, GO!!!  I made them take a pic before they could hunt

Some good sibling help- he found it, she got it!


MMMMM.....chocolate!

The hunt

Help...it's stuck in the ball and so it my finger





The Dyed eggs


Whats with dying them...i thought they were for eating!!
(We had to quit letting him "help" all he wanted to do was break them open and eat them)

1 comment:

Jena said...

I love Ainslee's little flower hat! I hope this finds everyone well. Love to you all!