Here's the scoop...I have been a member of "The Blogger World" now for a little of the year, and I have always found it HILARIOUS the words that I have to type when I comment on someones blog. So, I have kept a list of some of the ones that I found to be little more on the funny side......ENJOY!
Arizarie- An airhead from Arizona
Rentalin-if you don’t have any Ritalin on hand for your ADD, you can “rent” some
Spers- What New York Cowboys wear....(I am sooo creative!)
Dedbal- A bowling ball rolling down the gutter
Poractr- A model turned actress- (I seriously crack me up)
Bumse- What you see a lot of on the nudist beach- not that I know first hand
Remeguit- The little piece of gum you didn’t see, but just HAD to step in!
Krusly- what you become when you get old and wrinkled
Kereme- What my children ask me do at a store- when there is a perfectly good cart available
Inbric- What I feel I am stuck in at certain times of my life
Bilitut- King Tut’s youngest son
Perasled- this really cool sled with a parachute- you can use it to jump off the Grand Canyon
Reverth- the process of shoving the baby “back in” when you are quite ready to deliver it! (What most women would like to do with their 3 year old)
Lialier- “Pants on FIRE”…..Hahahaha!
This should seriously be a monthly posting for me- I get such a kick out of it!!!
3 years ago

1 comment:
You are hilarious! Trying to catch the jive of your lingo girl...;)
Post a Comment