Oh the humiliation!!!!
So, these pictures are old, but I couldn't resist putting them on my blog! Brecken is such a sweetie and he is soooooo mild mannered that he very willingly let his sisters do this to him. I am quite sure that although he LOVES his sisters, he will not want them to show these pictures to any future girlfriends or potentional mother-in-laws...LOL! Also, he will probably not think that his sisters were GREAT when he is old enough to read this blog and realize that I actually posted them for all the blogger network to see...hahaha!
p.s. My favorite is the pink tu-tu one--he looks just like Ainslie in that picture!




4 comments:
ha ha - my girls are totally going to do this to their baby brother! So funny!!
So cute and funny! He sure does look a lot like Ainslie when he's all prettied up! What a lucky boy to have to older sisters!
Cute Kiddos. They have grown so much.
Those pictures are AWESOME! Thanks for sharing. What a cute stud muffin.
Post a Comment