
I wonder how many times the school has to bring in sand for the playground? I am pretty sure that my girls bring home at least 1/2 of the playground sand, throughout the year, in their shoes each day!!! I would like to think that the school brings in some new sand each year, but I bet they are too cheap so I feel kinda bad that we end up with so much of it at our house...LOL. Maybe I should start saving it in a bucket and return it all at the end of the year? Or better yet, I should start having the kids dump their shoes into our sand box outside and then I would never have to replace theirs...hahahaha!
It's always a surprise as to how much sand they will actually bring home- today Ainslie wore her boots- lucky me- and today my living room has a lovely pile of sand all over it :) So thrilled!! Did I mention that I really dislike sand? I don't like the feel of it, or the sound of it scraping on things, or it being in my shoes, and I especially dislike sandpapering anything. The only place I can tollerate it is at the beach, and even then I could do without it- grass would be much better in my opinion.

3 comments:
Don't tell Hadley you got a dog - that is the one thing she didn't get for Christmas. I decided I only wanted to be cleaning baby poo and not dog poo.
PS. Thank you soooooo much for all the boy clothes again - you have single handedly clothed my boy. :) Miss you!
I am with you. I hate what the kids bring home in their shoes! And to top it off they like to dump it out on my floor before school each morning. Really beacuse the front door isn't 3 feet in front of you:0 Got to love children..PS Love the dog story
Hahaha! I totally know how you feel about the sand. Isaac comes home with it too. Everyday there's a nice little pile of it out our back door (if I'm lucky, sometimes it's in the house too). That's a great idea about returning in a bucket! We love you guys and are thinking about you!
Post a Comment