Monday, November 7, 2011

Harvest Fun :)

 These two were set to jet as we headed off with Ainslie's class to Freeman Farms in Chino.  Brecken and I drove there and Ainslie rode the bus- I wasn't too keen on riding the bus with a 2 year old and 100 first graders..lol!
 Brecken could not get enough of the tractors.....we went on the cutest little hay ride where the farmer talked to the kids about water preservation and they different types of crops they grow.  Brecken was focused soley on the tractors but Ainslie thought the sprinkler presentation was pretty cool!!!!
 Nothing is cuter (or smellier) than a petting zoo.  Brecken and Ainslie both loved the miniature horse and the pygmie goats- so cute!!!  They had a lot of fun petting all the different animals there- they even got to see a milk cow- fun fun!
 Carousel riding is a blast!  Ainslie loved it- Brecken was scared and I was sure the whole thing was gonna collapse under my vast amount of weight....seriously...it was RICKETY!!
 Ainslie, Brecken and Ainslie's BFF Chloe.....getting ready to ride the mini-train.  They really had a lot of cute stuff at the farm- it certainly kept the kiddos entertained!
 Ainslie with her fabulous pumpkin- good pick girly!
 Brecken's pumpkin was taller and skinnier and he insisted on keeping it on his lap- I was afraid it was going to fall overboard and splatter everywhere!
My little Scare-crows :)

Ainslie's first grade class with all of their pumpkins- each of the kids got one- I have no idea how they all got home on the bus with them, but they sure looked cute!  What a fun day, I was so glad I got to go and hang with Ainslie for the day!!

No comments: