Sunday, October 30, 2011

Brecken's Bithday :)

 I can't believe my little guy is 2!! Well, he actually turned 2 on the Oct. 1st-I'm just a slacker at getting the pictures posted :)  The good news is that now when I say he is 2, people understand why he is acting the way he does haha.  We got a kick out of him blowing out his birthday candles--I honestly didn't know I had bought trick candles, but I did, and he thought it was so funny that he candles kept lighting back up...too funny!!!!
 He had a lot of fun opening his birthday presents- he finally gets it and didn't need any help from his sisters this year!  He got a lot of awesome trucks-- and a fun red bat that we are probably gonna have to ban to the back yard lol!
 Shelby got him a cute alphabet singer- he loves it- plays it over and over and over and over- silly boy!  He can pretty much sing his alphabet all the way through now so that is good.


 Daddy helping Brecken open a few of his presents- it is so cute to see them together!  Such handsome guys I have :)
Blowing out his candles with a monster truck in his hands- can't get much more boy than that!!!

I am so grateful that Brecken is a part of our family.  He is so different from the girls and it is great to see him becoming his own person.  He is such a lovable kid and he hates to be snuggled when he gets hurt, and he especially hates band-aids-he's afraid of them actually.  He likes to dig in his sandbox and bother his sisters and he loves to do anything with his Daddy.  His favorite saying is "Look at me" or "Can I help with that?"  Such a sweet boy to love and have!!!  Sure hope you have a great year bud!!!!

1 comment:

Jena said...

He's a cutie for sure! Better lock him up. ;)