Dear Blog,
I am very sorry that you have been so neglected. Several people have called me or e-mailed me to let me that they are very disappointed in the fact that you have not been kept up on. I have to admit, you are quite a handful for me these days....it seems like time just keeps ticking and I never get a chance to look at you or update you. If I wasn't so self absorbed in thinking that I was too busy to keep up on you, I would let you know all the fun things that have been going on in our household.
For instance, I would tell you that we had the BEST spring break- we had family and friends come to visit and we had lots and lots of yummy food, and the weather was great so the kids got to play outside a lot. I got to scrapbook for almost an entire day with my mom, aunt, sister in law and best friend. I would tell you that even though it was a great week and that I was grateful to have so many people come to see us....from close and far.
Then, I would tell you all the funny things that Ainslie says. She really has been on quite a kick- a RELIGIOUS kick. Her fascination with Jesus, and how he died is truly cute and hilarious. Did you know that Jesus had "torns" on his head and they made him bleed, but then he was okay because all the blood dried up? It makes me grateful each day for the wonderful primary teachers she has......they truly do teach my children more than I realize. She has also been very fascinated about the "shrimp" in my belly and how big it is. Every day I have to show her an approximate size of the baby with her fingers......and she really wants to know how the baby gets out of my belly :) I tried just saying that the Doctor takes it out, but that wasn't enough for her, so now I am at a loss....do I explain more or just let it go?
I would also tell you that our Miss McKyrie amazes us each day with the things she learns. She is truly the best big sister, and although she loses her patience with her little sister at times, she tries her best to be the peace maker. I would tell you that she started softball and REALLY likes it! We are so proud of her for doing her best, especially since this is an outside sport, and she informs us often that she is "allergic to nature" so she won't have to go outside!!!! Silly girl....we make her go out anyway, and she always has fun, and then we can't get her back in!
Then I would let you know that I am tired....very tired. I hate not having any energy, it really frustrates me and makes me grouchy! I hate being a grouchy mom, but so far the kids seem to be coping with it. I would also let you know that I am ready to be done with feeling sick...I know that someday it will pass....it seems to be improving here lately. I know it will all be worth it in the end and that I will have a cute little bundle to snuggle, but right now it is very wearing and I feel like a slacker wife and mom!
The best news that I would tell you, in order for you to be mostly caught up on my life, it that
TAX SEASON IS FINALLY OVER!!!! And I can have my husband back- sort of. He had to file a lot of extensions, so he still has lots to do, but he will be back to more normal hours, and he will be around a lot more- Yeah! He is such a good provider, and I know it is stressful for him to be gone so much so it will be great to get back a more normal schedule!
Well Blog, again, I apologize for neglecting you. You really are a joy in my life- certainly an outlet of expression for me, and I need that. I promise to do better by you. Please forgive me.
Love, Me
3 years ago

8 comments:
so great to hear from you.
i was just wondering earlier today what you were up to and how you were feeling.
allergic to nature. love that! so funny.
take care of yourself- and don't feel like a slacker wife and mom. you are growing a person for heaven's sake! that is like the best mom and wife duty- EVER!
Glad to hear how things are going. I have missed your updates on your blog too.
Yeah! Welcome back.. I finally got caught up myself with like oh I don't know 6-7 post.. LOL I was so busy but getting my life back. Yeah!! I was wondering if you have ever heard of the sea band? It helps with nasea without drugs. One of the ladies in my ward swear by it and she wears it all the time. You can get it at Walmart near the dramamine. Good to see you are doing good.
I had to read and catch up on your life, not like we live in the same town or anything :) CONGRATS! I didn't know you were expecting. How far are you? I love reading your posts. I've had a great laugh tonight. CU SOON. G
I missed you!
Miss your 'blogging'!!!!! Good to have you back! How are you feeling?
Congratulations on the shrimp by the way! Do you know boy or girl? We are planning on visiting around Thanksgiving, maybe I'll get to meet your newest family member! How exciting!
Hey there! Glad I'm not the only one neglecting things...fun to catch up with you guys! And be reminded that you are with child! STILL so excited for you!! Hang in there sounds like your girls are just growing and growing. Love ya! Going to the fireworks this year??
Post a Comment