I have been "A Source" of many different things......
A Source of Information
A Source for food
A Source for comfort
Tonight, I was the source of Entertainment!
While putting the girlies to bed, I seriously had to pee....and since my children were taking FOREVER to get into bed, I left them to their giggly selves and went in search of the toiddy. I did my deed...just a quick thing.....(I know you really love these personal details)......then flushed and washed my hands (good thing, right?). By this time, the girls were in the bathroom with me- not in bed of course- Yep, I can't even pee without them in my space!
Here's the entertaining part...
As I was leaving the bathroom, I felt a "bump" in the back of my pants.
What could that possibly be??????
TOILET PAPER STUCK IN MY CRACK!!!
of course....
We all had a serious laugh- could there be anything funnier than toilet paper stuck in your mom's crack??? I think not!
Then I had to try and calm them down....AGAIN....took 30 more minutes- I kinda had the giggles too!
Anyway, at least I got to be their source of entertainment for the night- yeah me!
3 years ago

13 comments:
THAT is hilarious! thanks for the chuckle.
At least you were at home and not out shopping :-)
Love it! Something the girls will love sharing with friends I'm sure.
Wow! Thanks for the laugh.
Motherhood is so humbling! I hate it (love it) when I get giggling at bedtime and it just keeps us all up later and later. I'll admit it happens a little too often!
Can I come stay with you for a while? I could use some laughter! :)
Drop me a line when you get the chance...I have a question or two for you jessiejn@juno.com
Hahaha! Just be glad you weren't at Target or something. I'm sure they did get a good laugh!
HAHAHA! That is so funny! What a good mom you are. Usually laughter is the last things that happen when my kids won't go to bed. I need to relax and be silly sometimes!!!!
P.S. I tried to call you tonight for two reasons but I have the wrong phone #. 1) Primary activity this Saturday at 10am.
2) Can you bring your table and three chairs to bunko Thursday?
Hey, for reasons beyond my control, I had to change my blog to private and I can't find your email address. I had it, now it's gone. Could you send it to me again at sdorn@rtconnect.net. Thanks.
Okay - changed internet providers, now my email address is d.suzie.b@gmail.com
Great job on your talk, very real and personal. I would have told you sooner, but I didn't see you for the rest of church.
This is great. And what is even greater, is that you were brave enough to admit it on the blog! Way to go!
Post a Comment