Is it bad to open your e-mail for the first time in a week and realize that you have 192 unread messages? I think it is safe to say that I am on waaaaay too many lists and info update sites. But really, what would I do without my weekly update from Old Navy- how I would I know when they are having the most awesome sale in the world, or what would I do if I didn't know when Bath and Body Works was having it's 75% off sale that they only do twice a year? And of course, I have to know what all the sales at Hobby Lobby are, even though I can't even go there anymore.....so sad really, I miss you Hobby Lobby xoxoxo!
I think it is safe to say that I would probably save money just by removing myself from all the updates that I get from the different stores! That would definately make my husband happy, and I would sure save a lot of gas as well- ha, more money savings!! Or, I could just check my e-mail more often and then I wouldn't have to go through so many- really 192 is A LOT to go through- and I could still know what is going on outside my little world :)
3 years ago

3 comments:
I'm with you! I'm on way too many lists.
Try 300... now that's BAD. And yes, that is one of my 3 emails. But I have to have one that the "junk" can go to. It's good junk usually. I can totally relate ;)
You are too funny! I love reading your blog.
Post a Comment