Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Seriously....

Okay, so we decided long ago that our cat was just about worthless. She is afraid of her own shadow....I'm not kidding! She attacks children.....often! And she meows at 2am all the time!!! I personally would like to get rid of her............she also claws on the door jams and won't use a scratching post- please don't look when you come to my house. Anyway, today was the kicker ----We have a gopher problem- in our grass of course- I looked outside my kitchen window to see lovely Mr. Gopher sticking his fat head out of his freshly dug hole (we bought traps, but have yet to set them). And guess who was sitting right next to the hole? My stinking cat- not doing anything but staring at it.....she looked completely calm and unbothered by the Gopher!!!! Doesn't she know that she is supposed to hunt and attack the gopher? Isn't that sort of the natural thing for a cat to do??? I can't believe she was just sitting there- the gopher wasn't even bothered by her either- he just kept digging away at his lovely big hole...IN MY GRASS!!!!! I think I might trap them both- cat and gopher- and relocate them to another yard- someone else can deal them....LOL! Do you want them?????

6 comments:

Heidi said...

LOL!! Sounds like a serious problem. Made me laugh though.. Thanks! Hey how are you doing with the pregnancy and all?

Michelle said...

Ryan would argue that your cat is just doing her job because they serve no purpose at all. That is totally funny.

Anonymous said...

That is funny. I am not a cat person so I would be wanting to get rid of both myself.

The Ridings said...

FUNNY!!!! Just don't send either of them our way!

brownymama said...

She sounds like trouble. I think my husband would have thrown her in the whole with the gopher and buried them both. (:

Heidi said...

Do it...get rid of all of them:) Just not in my ready to plant yard:)