Monday, September 28, 2009

Nesting...????

Ok, so last time I checked, I am NOT a bird.....I do have a long neck and legs like an ostrich, but I definately do not have feathers...and I do not sit on eggs.......Thank goodness. Anyway, as I am getting to the end of this pregnancy, the "nesting" instincts that I guess are internally ingrained in me have seriously kicked in and it is driving my absolutely bonkers!!!!
All I want to do is stay at home- like never leave- and those of you who know me know that this is ODD for me :) I also spend my whole day finding any little thing that is out of place and then finding a place for it, only to discover that there is another thing out of place....I spend the whole day walking back and forth across my house finding "places" for everything. And, my poor kids, have had to endure their mother's craziness about anything being out of place- they are quite lucky I let them play with any of their toys for fear that they might be out of place:) I have scrubbed both my bathtubs, wiped down/dusted all my base boards, changed and washed all sheets in the house and even "organized" my scrapbook area! And yet I still feel like there is so much to be done- why do pregnant women think that they will never have time to do any of these things AFTER the baby comes??
I can see 50 million things that I want to do in my home- finish painting babies room, wash his clothes, organize girls closets, dust the blinds etc, but now that I am so hugely prego I have NO energy to accomplish these item- it's a serious bummer.
Now, I am not complaining because truthfully with this pregnancy I have been blessed with good health and more energy than I had when pregnant with Ainslie- I go so much bigger with her than with this baby- but I am expresssing my desire for the baby to go ahead and work his way on out- Anytime would be nice- REALLY- I am ready,we are all ready- except he still doesn't have a NAME!!!!!! oh well :)

4 comments:

The Barron Bunch said...

GO NESTER! Hey, maybe that could be a name for you....heehee
It must be a going theme right now, I have 3 friends pregnant with boys and all having trouble with the 'naming' part!

Click Clan said...

so I thought of a cute and creative name! Figured I would share...

Ryken/Riken (like ryker or riker but with an 'n')

Just a thought :)

Anonymous said...

It's crazy that you don't have a name for him yet. It seem like you had Ainslies names picked out right when you knew she was a girl. I am sure you and Nick will come up with a great name before he is born!

Mary Ann said...

I'm sure you'll think of something cute. When's your date? Good luck!