Monday, December 21, 2009

Family Pics












So, Back in September, when Nick got baptized, my whole family came out- I think I mentioned this before. We got family pictures while they were here and they turned out so good- except for the fact that I was HUGE pregnant!!! Very huge pregnant! So I didn't order any of our family pictures, just ones of the kiddos. Anyway, they turned out sooooo dang cute- not that I am biased or anything:)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You may be a little biased, but they really are adorable!

Sarah said...

Your daughters are so beautiful! And your son is a darling little peanut! Great pics! :)

Tiffany said...

You can be biased your kids are adorable! :) (Yes, I am still blog stalking you - mwah ha ha ha)

Bedie said...

Wow your kids are BEAUTIFUL. I can't believe how big they are. You are very blessed.