Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Gee Mister....you sure have a lot of hair!

Before- Obviously I didn't comb it so you could get the full
effect!!
Ok, so after a little bit of razzing from some friends, we decided that Brecken really did need a hair cut. Who gives an almost 3 month old a hair cut??? I guess that since we have a kid with LOTS of crazy hair we are really going to need to keep up on his "wild child" look!! He was so good while I cut it- he wiggled some, but mostly just looked at himself in the mirror- that's my boy- nothing like a little vanity!!! McKyrie had to hold him while I trimmed the back- he really liked that. I was a little sad when it was all said and done- he looked so much older to me :( But, at least now his hair lays down a lot better- no more "spit" baths from mom during church to try and keep his hair down!

After- Look at how much more chubby his cheeks look!

I just love his BIG round eyes- he looks like a baby owl!

4 comments:

TrevnMe said...

You did a great job! He looks so cute and put together! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!

keep klein-man said...

Such a handsome boy!! You did a good job.. I do have to say he looks better. No more "Jack" "HUNNY I AM HOME" LOL

The Barron Bunch said...

Handsome!

Anonymous said...

I love his hair cut. You did a great job!