

Brecken in now 2 months old!!!!! Oh my how time has flown. He is such a sweety boy and his sisters love to hold him and feed him. He is now smiling and cooing a lot-it's amazing to me how quickly baby brains develop and they learn. My favorite thing to do is to give him his daily bath and just "talk" with him. He is also really getting in to his toys- he likes to lay on a blanket on the floor and then play with his toy jungle gym- he has even grabbed a few of them.
Thanks for being such a good baby!

5 comments:
how adorable! i am so jealous of the thick dark hair. Can Stetson have some??? CUTE baby!
LaDawn
He is so adorable Elizabeth! I have been waiting to see updated pics! SOOOO CUTE!
Beth, he is SO STINK'N ADORABLE I can't take it! I don't know how you don't just hold him all day and play with his hair!! I'd never put him down...lol
He really is adorable! You need to drop him off so I can play with that cute baby!
What a cute baby! Ben will be jealous of his hair! I can almost feel how soft it is and how wonderfully baby he smells! thanks for the updated photos. So it is snowing--again, and absolutely freezing! Maybe I need to come hold that cute baby! miss you guys!
Post a Comment