Friday, October 1, 2010

Life with Little man



A year ago Mr. Brecken decided he was ready to come to our family. He came a lot quicker than I had anticipated, and he came really FAST. Ever since then, he hasn't slowed down. He is so stinking cute and we just love his personality and his sweet grin. He also is very mellow, but does have this really high pitched scream that he belts out when he wants your attention (I recommend not sitting by us in church unless you want your eardrums blown..LOL).



Please note: The blue tape was put on to keep in OUT of the drawer- I think it worked quite well-NOT!
This is what I get for not finding a way to keep him out of the Lazy Susan!! Why is it called a Lazy Susan???





Loving his sisters boots!

Such a handsome Dude!
This is the reason I needed the blue tape- started climbing the handles and opening the oven-YIKES!!!

Little Box climber!

Brecken started walking around 9 1/2 months and really has kept us on our toes ever since then. He has become quite a little climber as well- something the girls didn't ever do- so I am not used to that. He also has learned how to open the doors, which has resulted in us having to lock the garage door-or out he goes:) His favorite thing to do is to throw and kick a ball-any ball-he has also been learning to put the ball thru his little basketball hoop-doesn't quite have that down, but he's getting there. It's amazing to me the difference between boys and girls-even at this age. When the girls were the little they carried around dolls, and even though we have dolls all over the house now, Brecken still picks the ball!



Peek-A-Boo Mom- You can't see me!!


OPEN, OPEN, OPEN!!!!! Hey at least he isn't in the drawer!


Playing with Poppa's hat!

We just love this little man and are so happy he is a part of our family! Happy Birthday Brecken!


6 comments:

Craig and Aly said...

Oh I just think he is the cutest little man ever!

Mary Ann said...

He is SO cute. The picture with him in the oven drawer looks like he is drving. The pot lid looks like a steering wheel. Boys are fun and VERY busy! Miss your family. Miss you!

Heidi said...

I am happy to be able to see your little man.. He is adorable! It also brought back so many pictures of Katelynn in almost everything we owned. I have tons of pics like this.. I love it! Keep the post coming...

The Burtons said...

So cute! I love the blue tape. Girl, you need an electric fence for boys...

keep klein-man said...

He will keep you young. HAHA Been there done that. It just get better as they get older. Soon he will be jumping from one couch to the other couch. Plus much more to come. HEHEHE

Carlee Horan said...

Brecken is sooooo stinkin cute!!!! Wished we could see you guys! Come see us sometime. Love, The Grow's