Saturday, March 5, 2011

Going, going....almost gone!

So, little miss Ainslie got her hair cut a few weeks ago, but now it is really starting to fall out as a result of the chemotherapy. It's falling out so fast and so much that we actually assigned her a couch and a pillow...lol! But, it is finally driving her crazy being covered in all that hair.....she's like a little shaggy dog :) So, while a friend was cutting my hair, Ainslie agreed to let her go ahead her buzz it off!!
Ready....
(Trying to use the vaccum to suck it off)

Here we go!!!! This is for REAL!!




Gorgeous as ever! I think the haircut really makes her eyes pop...that and the fact that she has lost so much weight!

She is such a beauty girl and we think she looks super adorable!

Brecken and Dad even got in on the action..I'll post those later. However, I am a huge chicken butt and I totally couldn't do it....she said she didn't mind. Whew! Thank goodness!!!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

She is such a beauty. Long hair, short hair or none at all, she rocks them all!

The Barron Bunch said...

She is stunning! Hair is overrated! :0) Thinking of you all and praying for you each day!

brownymama said...

Your right. Her eyes do pop! She is a beauty! Especially with her smile.

Sarah said...

I love her smile!

The Ridings said...

She looks beautiful!

Katie said...

she looks darling!

Kessiah Kitty Katniss said...

She is still beautiful...with or without hair! Hang in there!

Jena said...

She pulls off the gorgeous bald look. I could lever do that, but she's beautiful no matter what! xoxoxo