Hair, Hair its something we wear
Its part of our everyday care
We comb it, we style it
We brush it and dry it
And Ainslie's is getting everywhere :)
Hair, Hair, its everywhere!
Its scattered from here to there.
Its on my couch and on my floor
and guess what????
I really don't care!
Its falling out, there's really no doubt
that she truly is gonna be bald
For about 6 months or more they say
And then it will come back in a wave
(curly that is)
Her carseat is covered, her jacket is covered
and so it my Old-Navy brown shirt,
Its a favorite of mine, but will wash just fine
Thank goodness hair isn't like dirt!
Hats are in style, and so are headbands
she'll wear one each day to look grand
Friend's from all over have helped make her look cute
to go with them, she'll wear her new boots!
Oh sure, we are sad to see it go
Its such a lovely feature of hers
But grow back it will, once she's done with her pills
For now we'll just go with the flow!
It's just hair after all....
3 years ago

4 comments:
And I'm sure she does look cute with the hats and headbands. She's a beautiful girl. I love you. And she's in our prayers every single day.
Krista
AWWW She will still be as cute as ever. Save some for her scrap page. love ya!
Hats are all the rage and I'm sure she'll look adorable in any style! Hugs and kisses to everyone! xoxoxo
This is Hadley. I miss you too. I hope I can see you again. I hope your sister feels better. From Hadley,
From Tiffany now:
Hair is overrated anyways right? Just think how much time you are saving. Missing you all.
Post a Comment