Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Little Man

Do you have a buddy?  Brecken does......it's his dad.  How perfect is that?  Every boy needs a dad for a buddy....one that will let him help.....with everything!  Nick pretty much can't do anything without some help from Brecken- and he loves it!    Two weeks ago they were putting in the floorboards for our "craft" room- well, that's what I am calling it because that is what I'm gonna use it for- and Brecken had to help with everything.  Nails, hammer- check- he went and got his own from his toolbox-too cute :)  I have the two girlies to be my buddies, so I am glad that Brecken and Nick have each other.


 Watching...watching...
 Handing dad some nails
Helping hammer- the wall-lol!
He helped with the floorboards after this- too cute.

2 comments:

Jena said...

That was me when I was little with my dad. Love it!

keep klein-man said...

So cute!! I miss him today.