Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hats Galore

So, pretty much since Ainslie has been diagnosed with kidney cancer, she has been given some really awesome hats!!!  I have really wanted her to do a modeling show for me with all of the different ones we have, but we have yet to find the time to do this.  The four hats have been her very favorite though so I at least have pictures of them so I am posting them while I am thinking about it.  Hopefully, there will be more to follow :)  They are such cute pics, but they make me a little sad too because you can see how skinny she got...but mostly they make me happy- she looks so pretty in them.  I truly wonder if she will ever want to wear a hat again after her hair grows back though---lol---wouldn't blame her if she didn't!!!!
 Granna made her this super cute yellow one- her favorite color!


 I LOVE this pic- love the hat, love the orange wall, love the cute kid and her super cute smile!

 Granna is so crafty- she made this cute hat too- so cute!!


A lady in our ward made this hat- it was her very first hat and she loved it and wore it a lot!!  Super cute cuz it rolled up around her ears and made her eyes really stand out!

3 comments:

teviawall said...

super duper awesome cute! She looks adorable in those hats. My mom said you guys were up in Lakeside for the fourth. Hope you guys had a great 4th weekend!

The Barron Bunch said...

She is SUCH a little beauty! I LOVE hats!!! Really want to find a time to get together with you....

Jena said...

Love the hats! I wish I were talented enough to make her one!