Ainslie belongs to an organization called Hopekids, and last minute we were able to get tickets to the Valley Youth Theatre performance of Annie at the Herberger in Phoenix. I was soooo excited!!! It was great to spend a night with just my girlies. We drove like crazy to Phoenix to get there in time, and Nick's mom took Brecken overnight for me, so it truly was a GIRLS' Night!Ainslie had a lot of fun, but it was hard for her to stay awake- she almost fell asleep on lap but she made it all the way through:)
Thanks for the fun night Girlies- I love you!!!!!!!!





2 comments:
I love that last picture of you and your girls! I was looking at it and was so happy that you have some girlies, especially since you were the only girl in your family surrounded by boys. You look so happy and it makes me so happy to see you so happy. You and your girls are beautiful.
I am so jealous! That sounds like fun. I am jealous of your girls, AND that you got to see Annie!!! Next time you're in phoenix call me. Let's hang out.
Post a Comment