And yet, I really want to say that I am 26! It sounds like a much closer number to how I feel. McKyrie thinks I'm crazy when I say this because she would barely be born if I was only 26 and that really cracks her up---silly girl!! What's the old saying? "Your are only as old as you feel!" It's true!!! I hope to never "feel" my age- that's not to say that I don't have days when I feel like I'm 60 lol-- but I hope I can always feel younger that I am.
Now if I could figure out how to LOOK younger than I am :)!!!!
Happy #35 to me :) Here's to looking at many more birthdays!

3 comments:
Happy late birthday friend! If it makes you feel any better, I joined the 25 club in June. It's all what we make of it. I don't think you look a day over 24. :)
Hi i seen your blog linked from Hope kids.. i find it so ironic.. i have an Ainslee ! whose ten and at age 18 mos was dx with Wilms Tumor.. we live in the east valley..love to connect
Mary Adair
You are a beautiful YOUNG ladies...just hit 39 yesterday...you tell me how you feel in five years..talk about your mid-life crisis! Wow...you can't stop time, that is for SURE! Happy belated to ya!
Post a Comment