Saturday, February 4, 2012

Little man...

 This is the little man who wakes me quite regularly at 5:30am :)  He is so funny and so busy!  He has such a cute personality.....the other day he put a necklace in his mouth and told me he was a dragon who had scarey fire in his mouth-too cute!  His sister's abosolutely adore and protect him-he is a lucky guy.  His favorite thing to do is to dance around with his guitar or drums and make everyone sing and dance with him- maybe he will be musical when he gets older:)  I love this busy guy!
This is the little man that crashes soooo hard at night- he may wake up at 5:30, but once he is asleep,
he sleeps hard!  I love that he is such a relaxed sleeper too....no busybee here...you would never know that an hour earlier he had dumped all his legos out and hit all the balls with his bat (he is quite good by the way).  You also wouldn't know that he is afraid of these sheets- every night he tells me that the cows on them are gonna eat him- too funny!  I try not to laugh because he is very serious- he still sleeps on them though-What a sweet little man!

1 comment:

The Burtons said...

So glad you have a little boy. I sure love mine! Too bad we moved, 'cause it sounds like he'd be a great playmate for us!