Monday, March 9, 2009

Tooty- Bum

I am sitting here catching up on everyone's blog, when suddenly I hear the longest toot- I mean really, really, long and tooty! And then a seriously foul smell!


AINSLIE, was that you?

NO, it was my bum...it was a good one huh?

Really, is this child mine? Did someone switch her at birth? Anyone want to adopt her for the day?
Good thing the hospital doesn't take returns- it might be too tempting at times if they did- not that I would REALLY give her back- just on some days!

8 comments:

The Barron Bunch said...

That is hilarious!!!! I am sure it was Nick that taught her that (wink...wink...). Sometimes they come out with crazy stuff. Today Ella asked me to put on a different show for her and when I asked why, she simply said "Because mommy, I just hate Dora. She is so boring". What???? I never say hate around her and now she knows to say "don't like". Hope you have a less stinky day!

keep klein-man said...

That's my girl! Ainslie you make Auntie Shelly soooooo proud.

trublubyu said...

that is so funny! sounds like my girls. we call them tooty booties at our house. they have some pretty good ones.

Heidi said...

oh my word that is cute! Way to not take responsibilty...ALWAYS blame someone else for such outbursts. Awesome!

Heidi said...

OH...and my grandma use to say, "The first to smeller was the feller"

Anonymous said...

Ainslie is so funny the things she says!

Heidi said...

WOW!!! I can only say one thing. If you have a boy it gets worse. James and Austin will stick their butts into each others face, and let er rip.. EWWW!! I have never seen such a thing only having one sister. The worse thing we did was have bad breath contest.. LOL Oh the olden days... HA HA HA gotta love her.

The Burtons said...

Me! Me! Me! I'll take her for as long as you want. She would fit right in with my boys with all the tooting.