The term "Fresh Hot" is used quite often by our cute little 3 year old. We don't totally know what it means, but we have figured out that it has to do with the temperature of her shower. Before getting in, she always ask, "Is is fresh hot?" to which we always say yes because we don't really know what temperature fresh hot is.
Today, while in the shower, she says to me " Mom, do you know how I say fresh hot in China?"
"Nope- how do you say fresh hot in China?"
"Fresh Cold!"
The kid is funny!!! I am quite sure that she put a lot of thought into her reasoning and was very sure of her answer!
Gotta Love It-she makes me smile :)
3 years ago

4 comments:
She is one funny kid!
She would get along very well with Ella!
fresh hot- that is too cute and it sounds like it could really mean something in today's world.
I am cracking up!!! That girl is the best! What a character!!!!!
Post a Comment