Just a little update to let you know that we caught the gopher! The girls actually found him- with his beady little eyes staring up at them....he was still alive, but alas, he was expired when dad, the gopher hunter, came home to "take care of him". I don't think the girlies totally get it, but they didn't seem too freaked out when animal and all went in the trash.......
Needless to say, we had to throw the trap away with the gopher- sad, I know, I hate to harm a living thing (except snakes, spiders and any crawling bugs in my house), but he had to go-----if he could have just left my little patch of green grass alone we could have gotten along just find :) Anyway, I am sure there are many more out there- they better not move in to my yard or garden or flower bed, or we will have words....and traps!!!!!

4 comments:
EEEEWWWWW!!!! Thank goodness for daddies who can take care of the yucky stuff!
Poor widdle gopher.. He was my friend. Thats ok you still have MAGGIE. LOL
YUCK...what brave little girls. I'll fil you in on white wolf soup later, but if it's ever served. RUN!!!
Congrats! But didn't you want to stuff him and hang him on your wall?
Post a Comment