
We are excited to let everyone know that we are having a BOY!!!!!! I am excited because that means that I get to do some serious blue shopping- we don't have anything remotely boyish in our house.....pink, pink and pink has been our motif for the last 7 years, but now we get to incorporate the "other" color in as well. I am a little sad to not get to buy any of the cute new "big flower" headbands they have come out with in the last few years- I totally would have bought 45 of them I'm sure!
Names are still an issue for us- Nick likes more traditional or Biblical and I like them wierd and funky- he will probably win out because I don't want our boy to have a sissy name, but any suggestions from anyone would be welcomed and considered :) The doctor says everything looks great and we are moving right along....my due date is October 8th, so we'll have to wait until then to meet his smiling face. I can't wait to see if he looks more like McKyrie or Ainslie- they certainly don't look much alike!

14 comments:
congrats on the boy...how fun! it was fun seeing you at the movies!
That's so exciting! Congratulations! Let the rough and tumble begin.
yay! congratulations! i think two girls and then a boy is a great way to go!
boys really are awesome. i love my boy. there's something about watching a father with his son.
actually, there's something about wathingt a father and his daughter, too. but you are having a son this time. you will love it.
k, rambling.
Awesome! I am so excited for you!
I have already started shopping... The girls looked and liked them.. I can't wait until I give you a shower.. So much blue. WAHOOOOOO !!!
P.S.
Told you so...
Congrats!!! Girls are great but boys are awesome:) Thanks for keeping us posted. Hope all is well with you and your family.
we are just so happy that someone in the family is going to have a boy!!!
YEA! happy boy-day to you! So excited I screamed out loud! congrats!
Yeah!! That is great news. I bet Nick is super excited to balance the house out more. LOL
Two words for you:
Nick..... Jr.!
Hahaha...I'm cracking up just thinking about it!! Can I play Dora on you? Hope you DONT pick that one:)
Haha - Heidi's funny!
Yay!!!!! Who needs cute headbands anyways?? Congrats and good luck with picking out a name!
WEWHOOOO! Congratulations. Your are going to have fun collecting blue stuff. How fun for your girls too. You might find that you have to fight to be the mom of the house! Good Luck with that. Love to read your blog. Thanks for sharing!
I'm so excited for you! Boys are LOADS of fun! And I'm sure Nick is excited too. (:
Post a Comment