Yesterday was McKyrie's first day of 2nd grade!!!! She looked just dang beautiful and she was so excited! I had taken her to Kohl's so she could pick out a new outfit for her first day. She really liked this stripey shirt and it looks adorable on her- what a cute kid I have- not that I am biased or anything! Nick's mom and grandma had taken her school shopping earlier and they bought her the super cute backpack and some really great skecher shoes, which she LOVES!
She did start to get a little nervous on the way in to school, but when we picked up Nick from work, so he could go with us, she seemed to get excited again- he gave her a sweet little note and some peanuts for her snack on the way home- what kid wouldn't love that????. I am so proud of this little girl! Here's to a new school year kiddo!!! Hope it is truly THE BEST ever! (I am just not sure how much food you will get to eat this year due to all those missing teeth- Toothless Wonder!! :)


The teacher assigned where they sit, but she was excited because this year they have actual desks and not just tables!!!!

6 comments:
I always love the first day of school for my kids. You are a good mommy for giving her a fun snack. McKyrie does look beautiful! Yeah for kids!
She looks happy to be at school. I like it when they are happy. I hope sister was not to sad. My kids love the notes. If I forget to put one in her lunch she wants two the next time. Have a great year Mckyrie
What a cute girl.
She will be an awesome second grader! Hooray for McKyrie!
McKyrie looks so cute and ready for school. we still have 3 more weeks until we start and it is a good thing because i am not ready.
Can you believe how big they're getting? Crazy! So pretty and so fun!
Post a Comment