Monday, August 24, 2009

Ring Tones....

Ok, so I am totally losing it! Everywhere I go I hear my phone ringing......when I am doing the laundry, when I am cleaning the bathroom.....when I'm outside or even in the car! I am seriously going crazy!!! I will think I hear it, run for the phone, and alas- the phone isn't ringing at all!
I even shhhh my kids about 5 times a day because I think they are talking over my ability to hear if the phone is ringing:) This is becoming a serious issue people!!

The only solution I can think of is to change my ringtone. But, I don't like any of the other ones that come with the phone, and there are soooooooooo many to choose from when it comes to downloading something. So, any suggestions as to what to download would be appreciated..... or any suggestions for a great ear doctor :)

6 comments:

TrevnMe said...

I always download my current fave song. Right now I have Daughtry singing me a tune every time someone calls me. I'd say go with something fun like Kelly Clarkson or Sugarland.
I download a new song almost every month cuz I get sick of hearing the same one over and over!
Just go to your Verizon download place and preview a bunch of songs to see which one strikes your fancy!
Good luck!

teviawall said...

That is so funny because I get phantom vibratings from my phone. I will put it on vibrate when I am out and about cuz I keep it in my pocket so I can feel if it "rings". Anyhow, there are so many times that I swear I feel it vibrating and it really isn't.

For my ringtone I have Nightmare Before Christmas "What's This" and I love it. Before that I had the theme from the Super Mario game. I haven't run across anyone else that has my current one, and I it is never on the radio so I never mistake songs for my phone!

There is my two cents. If you find a good ear doc, you should let me know cuz I am pretty sure I am about 40% deaf.

Michelle said...

That is hilarious. I had the same problem. Only I missed calls all the time too. I really wanted to have one of those cool ringtones that sings at me -- but it just wasn't working. I switched to a circa 1950s phone actually ringing and I never miss a call plus I never think my phone is ringing when it really isn't. It makes me feel a little old that I can't have a trendy ringtone. But, it works -- so who cares? Good luck! Once I swore I heard a phone ringing and followed the sound for several minutes before I had to admit that the sound was in my head. Disturbing. Very disturbing.

trublubyu said...

seriously- i have the same thing going on! i thought i was just crazy. maybe it's a normal phenomenon.

Heidi said...

Ok so just this morning I was in Albertson's and a familiar song was on the intercom.. I thought it was funny that it happened to be my ringtone. No really it was my ringtone, and not on the intercom. LOL I was laughing so hard ppl were looking at me.. I totally understand where you are coming from.

Rachel Rogers said...

my ringtone is a hawaiian laid back song...I so wish I had that phantom ring following me around...I'd take it as someone telling to go on vacation to hawaii! Miss you and love ya! Hope you're hangning in there these last few weeks of your pregnancy!!