In preparation for loss of hair, Ainslie's Oncologist suggested that we give her a new "do"! We think it is super cute and kinda wish we had done it earlier :) It really fits her spunky personality and it is soooo much easier to comb! Plus, it's totally in style right now so what more could we ask for??
Big sister McKyrie thinks its so cute that she wants to get hers cut the exact same way- I'm thinking I might do mine too- I used to have the same do anyway! We can just be the family of "bobs".....if Brecken doesn't get his hair cut soon, he will fit in too LOL!
p.s.....I'm really starting to chicken out about shaving my head with her when the time comes..YIKES!!! I'm hoping she won't remember I said that....



9 comments:
All of us girls just bobbed our hair - join the club!
Oh it looks so stinkin cute!!! HAHA about Brecken joing the "bob" look! He could pull it off :) Hope everything is going good!
Love the sassy bob on that girl! She looks so cute!
Bye the way, it's Krista, not Ryan, though he thinks she looks cute too.
She's gorgeous!
YES!! It is very cute. When Ave cut hers I liked it, just tought it made her look older. She loves the cute cut too.
LOVE it!!!!!
How adorable :) She is so beautiful!
trying to keep up with you...so sorry to hear about all this...tell her there are some really cute wigs she can wear. my aunt went through chemo last year and when it finally all went, she decided on a bright red color instead of the gray:) keep your chin up, you are in our prayers!
Post a Comment