Ainslie is the younger sister of girl (McKyrie) who is obsessed with where things go when she cleans. As a result of this, Ainslie is NOT a good cleaner because McKyrie will usually just tell her she will do it. However, Ainslie IS a good messer-upper and has unfortunatley become very lazy about where she puts things and how bad she messes up things. It's kind of a catch 22-because I think it's nice to let siblings do things for each other, but I very much dislike what a slob Ainslie has become. So, we have started making Ainslie do her own cleaning..........it hasn't gone well. Her room is generally a pig-sty!!
That being said, we had family in town for the weekend and Ainslie's room was pretty much trashed...I mean you can't even get to the bed kind of trashed! So, I very nicely asked her to clean her room. And guess what??????
SHE DID IT!!!!!!
Without argueing!!!!!
AND she did a great job!!!!!
So, there is hope :) Yeah!
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment