Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Poop....


Kid number 3......a boy......potty training....OBSESSED with the word POOP! 
Ok, seriously, when will it end?  I really wouldn't mind so much if he actually pooped on the toilet, but he won't.
 He just likes the word....as in he uses it for everything.
For example:
Brecken, what would you like for breakfast?
POOP!

Brecken, lets go get dressed.
Ok mommy-poop, I want my poop-shirt.

You get the idea.

The worst is this....

A stranger in the store asks Brecken what his name is..
His answer: POOOOOOP hehe my name is POOPY!

Yah..he's super cute, right?
I am at the point where I just ignore him when he says it, hoping he will stop since he isn't getting a reaction from me.
Nope, it's been 2 days and he still says it.  I am totally open to suggestions.

All I can say is that I  will not miss the potty-training phase.  There are some things that I am going to miss about him being my last baby, but this is NOT one of them.
I can't wait for my little "Poopy-boy" to get over his obsession and move on to a new word.....Hopefully it won't be SH>>!

3 comments:

The Barron Bunch said...

SOOOOO funny!!!! Read my cookie blog post from yesterday :0) It is a boy thing FOR SURE! My sister actually made Logan a poopie shirt for his birthday and puffy painted a poop on it. Finally, he is old enough to understand when I tell him it isn't a nice word and now he 'asks' to use it but still LOVES it!!!! You have a long poopie road ahead of you!

teviawall said...

Good thing you don't live at my house! I think I probably use the word poop way more than my boys. I just can't help myself. It's a word that makes me laugh! I think it probably drives Bret crazy at how much I use it. Enok loves it too and we do have to remind him not to use it at the dinner table. ( I have to curb myself too.)

Michelle said...

I have no advice. My children are totally mystifying to me. But I did laugh out loud at your last sentence. Good luck!