So here we GO- again! And, we are soooooooo excited! Hopefully 3 is a FUN crowd when it comes to kids because we are back on the bandwagon. Nick can't wait to change poopey diapers, I can't wait for midnight feedings-haha, and the girls can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl. McKyrie is seriously wishing for a brother- because she has had her fill of little sisters, who can blame her ?:) Ainslie says she doesn't care- I guess we will just have to wait and see. Nick and I are trying to decide if we want to find out with this one- we did with Ainslie, but didn't with McKyrie.....sometimes the surprises are fun, but I just don't know if I can hold out!!!! Ainslie refers to the baby as "the shrimp" as a result of showing her what a baby looks like at 8 wks inside the mama's belly...so cute :) I personally can't wait to hear the heartbeat- that is my favorite part- and of course, the whole having the baby out is pretty fun too, but we have a ways to go for that!To be honest, I am a little nervous- my friend said that now we will be playing "zone" defense instead of "man on man" and that is sooooo true! It will definately be an adjustment going from 2 to 3 kids for us just because it won't be one on one, but hopefully we will adjust quickly and the baby will just fit right in! Anyway we wanted to let everyone know about our news-first visit is March 3 so I will post some updates then!!! Name suggestions would be appreciated (I do have a few saved) - just remember I like them weird and funky!! LOL!

19 comments:
How exciting for your family! I am very happy for you and it isn't really all that bad going from 2 to 3, especially with a few years between number two and number three. Your joy will increase so much more with another beautiful child in your home! I am so, so, so happy for you Beth!!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! You HAVE to find out if it's a boy or a girl!! Will it be the 1st boy in the fam or will it be girl #7?!
Either way, we'll love it! :)
Congrats! that is so exciting. If your taking a poll of whether or not to find out I vote find out;)Love ya guys
Congratulations! That's so awesome!
WOW!!! You did what James and I are thinking about. LOL Good for you. I actually love the eliment of surprise did it with all three. I did cheat with Savannah the day of, but knowing what was going to happen I needed that, and I did hold my tongue with everyone else they had to wait a few hours. Good luck to you. You are a great mom and the girls will be wonderful helpers no matter the sex.
WOW! I'm so excited for you guys!! What an announcement!! That is really great news! I'm glad we all keep in touch on the blogs otherwise who knows when I'd find out about this:) Congratulations! I hope all goes wonderfully. Number 3 is fun cuz the siblings can now enjoy him/her with you. Mine get such a kick out of everything they've taught her how to do and all her antics just keep us all laughing. It will be great! You have two great helpers ready to be big sisters. HUGS to all!
LIke Heidi said, the 3rd one is so much fun. my third came around when number 2 was 5 1/2. He has been so much fun. it is different and i think it is easier to enjoy them. the older kids do help out! i am very excited for you and nick! rooting for a boy for ya, but you do have cute little girls :)
We are so excited for you guys. I want you to find out what you are having. So far three kids has not been too hard. It is just hard moving with a new born. It seems like as soon as I start to put things away it is time to feed Ellie again. Hope you are feeling ok! Love you guys!
I feel a BOY is coming. Well I can hope.
Congrats!!! That is so exciting:) Keep us informed!
AAAHHHH!!! That is fantastic!!! Congrats to you both! I am so excited for you!
Congratulations Herb Family!!!!! Nothing is better than having another sweet baby in the house!
Wow! Congrats to you all! Now I really need to get up there to see you! How far along are you?
this is the best news i have heard all day! yay for you guys! good luck with the pregnancy. your girls are going to be the cutest little mothers to that baby!
Congratulation...Why didn't you say anything at BUNCO...I had no idea! Are you hoping for a boy?
I really need to check my blog more often! I could have been happy for you all week instead of just right now! So happy for your family! #3 has been wonderful for us. :)
So excited for you.
Going to three was so hard for us, but I think since you've spaced yours out so well, it won't be so bad. Congrats!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!
Mucho congrats, Elizabeth!! I was thinking of you a few weeks ago and wondering if you guys were going to have another one or if two was a good number (we're thinking about baby #3, too. hee hee). I'm so excited for you guys!!!!
Post a Comment