Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Little laughs...

Today in Costco, while having a very strange conversations with the check-out man, he told me a funny quote he had recently heard. Thought I would share with everyone else- it made me giggle

"Hire a teenager today, while they still know EVERYTHING!"

Sort of funny, except then I remembered that I used to be a teenager, and would have totally thought this joke was soooo rude! Like, for sure!
p.s. I did know everything :)

4 comments:

trublubyu said...

i knew everything too. now? not so much.

Michelle said...

It's too bad that we lose so much knowledge as we get older! And somehow I find it comforting to just admit that I don't know stuff!

That Dorn Family! said...

They DO know everything-don't you know that? At least that's what they try to convince me on a daily basis.

Heidi said...

I would change that to "Hire a 6 year old..." She always says, "I know" before I can even finish asking her to do something.