Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Buck Tooth Be Gone :)

I love this pic because she is all "bug-eyed". Silly girl!

She only has braces on the top for now- she will get the bottom ones later.



Say "Cheeeeese"

So about a month ago, I took McKyrie into the orthodontists for what I thought was an appointment for measuring. However, she came out with the cutest pink and green braces on her top teeth and an expander cemented in the roof of her mouth! She looks soooo cute with braces and seriously, after 3 days, her front tooth that was totally sideways, it completely facing forward and is mostly straight!!!


I can't believe how quick that was! Our friend is her orthodontist and he obviously does amazing work!!! She has to have the expander for a total of about 6 weeks and then I'm not sure how long she has the braces. They keep talking about phase 1 and phase 2 but I have no idea what that means...lol! I should probably ask :) Anyway, look for her super cute smile anytime you see her- she looks adorable!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hadley has a consultation for braces next month. I am worried about how much they are! At least she looks happy about it! :)

Sarah said...

Ben gets 'em this summer. :)

Heidi said...

Sooo Cute!!! Can you believe we are in this stage... LOL

Jena said...

She's adorable! Can't believe how fast she is growing up!