Our great big 9 year old-still little enough to want to wear this cheesy hat- love it! Ok, so obviously I am way behind....because McKyrie turn 9 on February 11th...and here it is April!! Oh well....it's been a little crazy at our house lately :)
Dear McKyrie,
I really can't believe that you are already 9...only 3 more years and you will be in Young Women's and I am quite sure I will bawl like a baby on that day...just like I did on your first day of Kindergarten--LOL! You're already and 3rd grade and it is going so fast for me and daddy. We still think of you as our "Gooney Bird" and would love to keep you wrapped in a bubble!! But, you are maturing in to quite a beautiful young lady already and we are so proud of all that you do. I never have to worry if you will behave when you go to a friends house, I know that you will be good and have good manners. I get so many compliments about you and although I don't mean to brag so much it really makes me proud! I am happy that you are a part of our family- you are the best big sister and you're so gentle and sweet with Brecken- I know you will be such a good mommy when you are ready. You are such a sweet, sensitive girl- almost to your detriment, but I love this about you. I fear that you will be the one who takes everything to heart and that you will always be a worrier but I know this is what makes you a kind,caring person and a very special spirit! Happy LATE birthday girlie!!!!
Love, Mom


No comments:
Post a Comment