

One of the best things about Thanksgiving is COUSINS. This year was no exception, and was especially great, because my brother and his wife drove all the way from Edwards, Colorado to spend some time with my parents and her family. Our girls had so much fun seeing their girls! We also got to spend some time with Nick's family and the cousins from that side of the fam. I always looked forward to going to my Grandma's on weekends, when I was young, so that I could play with my cousins... it is great to see that my girls get the same joy out of seeing their cousins!

1 comment:
We were glad that we got to see you guys. It is much fun for the girls to have cousins that are close in age. It would be even better if we lived closer so we could hang out all the time!
Post a Comment