Friday, December 19, 2008

Did you know?

Did you know that I like my kids to take showers rather than baths? I have 2 reasons for this- 1. They do not have to sit in their own filthe or wash their hair in the dirty water
2. I can sit in my bedroom and blog or watch TV while they are in my shower, and not have to worry about them drowning.

Except.......
They have cute little dishes that Granna bought them a few years ago, and they love to play with them in the shower.
Ainslie used a cute little yellow one to cover the shower drain.
And suddenly there were puddles in my bathroom......not what I was expecting while blogging in , my bedroom very close by.
And so, my bathroom floor has been mopped (maybe for the 1st time in like 6 months-ew) and Ainslie has had a nice "Shower-Bath".
I will remove that plate next time :)

1 comment:

The Ridings said...

We have had that happen too! Dishes in the shower not a good idea! HeHe!