
Our little girlie is just growing and growing. We still can't believe that she is already 3!!!!! She has been so excited about her "Strawberry" birthday and has been telling everyone about it- her nursery leaders got quite the story from her about what she was going to do and have at her party. I thought she wanted a Care Bear party, but the minute she saw these Strawberry petal hats, she had to have them and immediately changed her mind! She had a lot of fun with her cousins and friends, and she loved her Strawberry Shortcake birthday cake. It is great to see her enjoying her birthday so much- this was the first year that she really got in to it! We missed having some of our family here, we are so spread out now that it is too hard for everyone to travel, and some of Nick's family had car trouble, but overall it was a GREAT time for miss Ainslie- Happy Birthday Sweatheart!!!!

4 comments:
Adorable! Can you believe our girls are that big? Happy Birthday A!
Happy Birthday Ainslie. Wish we could have been there! We love you.
What a cutie pie!! Holy shmokes, it goes by fast, huh? I'm in denial that Brooke will be 3 soon. She's so entertaining but I want to slow it down!!! Happy Birthday, Ainslie!
She's getting so big! I can hardly believe it's her! Still just a beautiful girl. Congrats on celebrating three years. Ask Sarah for sympathy when she's having a stubborn day:)
Post a Comment