MOST days I thoroughly enjoy having a 3 year old- they have the funniest ideas and thoughts in their little minds. Ainslie cracks me up on a daily basis and today she was especially silly,
Ainslie: Is this the bank that has suckers?
Mom: I think so
Mom: Yes, I'm sure they do.
Banker: Is there just one little one in the car?
Mom: Yes
Ainslie: Oh goody ha ha they are gonna send me a sucker!!!
The Teller at this point sends back my money with a very yummy sucker
Ainslie: Can I eat it now?
Mom: I thought you didn't want one
Ainslie: I didnt' WANT one, I NEEDED one
What a cutie Patootie


4 comments:
Ok so I have to say that I have had the same conversations with my kids over the years, and you still sit there and wonder why am I even bothering with it. Then they suprise you and say I needed it.. LOL gotta love it. Makes me so happy when you can totally understand where they are coming from LOL..
I need a sucker too! Ask for two next time your at the bank :)
She talks so grown up! That's too funny! : )
THAT was toooo cute! I still would differentiate needs and wants as a very thin line! Your teller is better...mine use to just get stickers:)
Post a Comment