Friday, September 26, 2008

Feeling Grooooooovey!!


I am pleased to announce that I am the new Secretary for our Young Women's and I am soooo excited! Anyway, for mutual, the Mia Maids got to play "pretty little princess" with the Beehives and do their hair and make-up--oh the joy! I am sure that everyone of the Beehives just simply went along with this for the sake of the older girls, but they were good sports and let them curl and primp their hair and beautify their faces. I seem to remember something similiar happening to me when I was their age: ) So, to pass the time while they primped and curled, I took the time to beautify my ownself----so voila--- I give you my beautiful BLUE nails, with GREEN polka dots- I was the hit of the night not only with the Young Women, but also with my own children- Who knew I could be so groovey :) Anyway, had to take a pic and show everyone-

p.s. They glow in the dark too!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

trublubyu said...

woot woot! awesome. i am sure those girls love you. yw is so fun.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you finaly got a new calling. YW should be fun. Hope you have a happy Birthday today. We all love you!

Heidi said...

Congrats on a fun calling! You'll be great!

Rachel Rogers said...

perfect for Halloween!!!