Monday, September 22, 2008

FUN at the FAIR!!!



On Saturday, we took the girls to the Yavapai County Fair. I love County fair's because they are never as busy as the State Fair, and this one was no exception. We bought the girls unlimited passes and they rode every ride for their age- and went on their favorites time after time after time-they seemed to love the fun house the most:) The weather was great and we had such a nice time with both of them. I have to say how proud I am of McKyrie- she is the best big sister, and kept Ainslie with her the whole day and took her on all the rides- she did such a good job at being her "riding" buddy. Ainslie was especially good and thought it was great getting to do all the big girl rides, and we were super glad that she was tall enough for all the rides but one!!!! Advantage #1 to having tall parents, is tall kids that make the cut off for the rides. It was a very nice family day.

P.S. I forgot the camera- so these are photos from the cellphone-they are a little blurry.




1 comment:

Jill * Zane said...

That looks like so much fun! I've been craving a "smaller" fair atmosphere; guess I'll have to settle for Schnepf Farms in October. yee haw!