Ainslie has been wanting her ears pierced for 4-5 months. She usually asks for earring on Sundays when she see me putting mine in, and we struck a deal with her that if she would sleep dry through the night for 5 nights in a row, then she could get them pierced. At first this was not a priority for her but then she starting trying REALLY hard and would go 2 or 3 nights without being wet in the morning. We were so proud and excited, but she could never quite make it 5 nights. Last week was her birthday and she saw the ear piercing stand at Wal Mart and asked if she could get her ears pierced with the "pink ice" earrings, so mom gave in :) She still does good at staying dry most nights, but we figured that maybe 5 nights in a row just isn't possible for her yet- we'll try something else. She cried a little- I tried to brace her for the "pinch" and she was as brave as she could be. The tattoo they gave her made all the hurt go away. Anyway, we think she looks adorable and she loves them- she even remembers to "FIN" (spin) them everyday all on her own. What a sweetie!!!!!
3 years ago

5 comments:
A-dor-a-ble! I wish she would call and give Elizabeth some tips on being brave so she would get hers done. She wants to but when it comes down to it, she's totally scared. Very low pain threshold that one. Oh well. Congratulations!
How cute! It's weird having a girl to think about ear piercings and all the "girlie" stuff. I don't think Brooke will be asking anytime soon as I don't even have mine pierced!
Oh goodness your a sucker Elizabeth..LOL I cannot believe how big they both have grown. Ainslie was just a baby last time I saw her you brought her to a soccor game before all hell broke loose in the fisher family... LOL
She looks great very nice and pink great choice Ainslie.Katelynn wants hers done and we have decided that when she turns eight she can make that decision herself. I think she will go for it she likes those stick on ones that look like gems, and has been wearing them with pride
Next, she'll be wanting a cell phone...lol! She's adorable!
She is such a beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment