3 years ago
Monday, September 8, 2008
I am a blogger at last!!!
Okay, so I have finally decided to try this whole BLOGGER thing. For those of you who know me, you know that I am not a computer person, so don't be too surprised if I create this blog and then never update or check it :) I have been reading a lot of blog pages lately and it really is a cute way to keep in touch with all my friends and family, so I promise to try really hard to keep up on it. Nick is afraid that I may just really like it and spend all of my time on the computer! We shall see how it goes......I wonder how long it will be before I blog again? This is kind of fun already- i am just going on about nothing, and maybe someone will read it, maybe they won't but I can write whatever I want. Well, enjoy my ramblings..TTFN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah I so glad that you are a blogger. Isn't it so much fun!
stephanie here. heidi sent me over. yay for blogs. it will be fun to see what you are up to.
you can catch up with us on
laughingatlifeslittlewedgies.blogspot.com
Welcome to blogging Elizabeth!!! I am so glad that you started one now I can see pictures of you guys all the time.
Post a Comment