Today, a friend took Ainslie to play at her house-Thank you friend! As a result, I have one whole hour to myself.....then a student comes for piano lessons and then Ainslie has ballet and then.........................
So, I am on a quest- what should I do with this beautiful, sweet hour? I should be switching the laundry or loading the dishwasher or maybe be making my bed- but I am not going to! Instead, I am going to plop myself on the couch, put my feet up on the coffee table and then ponder my thoughts or twiddle my thumbs or write in my blog :) Whatever I decide to do, it will be completely worth it- ONE whole hour- tic tock, tic tock, tic tock.....
(I think I miss Ainslie)
3 years ago

5 comments:
I know what you mean. I love it when Reagan is asleep. There is so many things that I think of doing for an hour or so. Then she wakes up or I will wake her cause I want to talk to her and watch her smile. Isn't it wierd that we love it when they go somewhere or go to sleep, but you cant wait until they come home or wake up?
I wish I could relate.
So what DID you do with that hour?!
It goes so fast! Now all of my days are alone but for some reason they are extra busy so no time to twittle my thumbs. Shucks!
Wow, Beth, you are an awesome blogger! I didn't realize how slacking on blogging I was. Hope you enjoyed your quiet hour. Had a piano lesson question for you - how young is too young to start lessons? I was thinking of starting Alec before he get too old and cool to play piano, but a girl who teaches in my ward thinks that 8 is a good age to start teaching kids.
For one whole hour I played the piano without any interruptions from Ainslie.....she likes to "play" the piano only when I am trying too. It was nice to actually make it through a song:)
Post a Comment