Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just Plain Talent!

Ever since I was a little kid, I have been able to touch my nose with my tongue. I suppose you could call this my "stupid human trick". A few years ago, we discovered that McKyrie could also do it...Cool huh?

Then, yesterday, Ainslie came to me and tapped me on the shoulder to show me her tongue touching her nose. She then spent a good 10-15 minutes in front of the mirror watching herself do this-cute!

Nick says we either have big noses or long tongues- ya think?!?!

I know, I know you all are so jealous of this raw and awesome talent that we have. Maybe my kids can teach your kids and they can teach their kids and then before you know it the whole world will be able to do it! Just think- this could be a new form of a handshake. For now, I know my children are especially greatful that I have passed this wonderful gift on to them- they should seriously thank me. (I personally think we should be on Jay Leno or something)

6 comments:

Bedie said...

I am jealous.. I can not touch my nose with my tongue, and yes I have tried. My sweet sister in law can and she always shows off!!!

Heidi said...

Hurray this is something I can do... Oh and another one for us is pinching with our big toes... Katelynn and Austin can do this with me... HEE HEE HEE makes fun for getting daddy...The things that get passed down from generation to generation makes us so proud... Enjoy that your girls are like you isn't it great!

trublubyu said...

this is a talent. i can do it too. yay for the tongue to nose touchers!


on another note: this is how you download a photo from the internet for your blog.

i usually go to google and type in whatever i am looking for and then click on images, which is at the top of the google browser. then it brings up a million images. when you see one you like, right click on it and save it to your computer. then when you write your post just add it as a picture.

hopefully this helps. if not, let me know and we can go through step by step.

Anonymous said...

JR and Danica can both do it, but Taryn and I are both stuck with little tongues. As I think of it my tongue just makes it over my big lips.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had half of the Herb family talent. I must have drawn the short straw.

Jill * Zane said...

Yeah for stupid human tricks! Pretty darn cute, too!