Friday, November 14, 2008

Love this kid!



Me: Ainslie, how did you get so beautiful??

Ainslie: You made me.

AWWWWWWWW. She is so dang cute! I love her so much, trouble and all- she gives the best snuggles and loves to read books. I love it when she brings me like 15 books at night to read-it's difficult to convince her that we are only going to read 1 or maybe 2, but she tries real hard to get us to read all of them!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's such a sweetheart :)
I wish she knew who we were!!

That Dorn Family! said...

Aren't kids amazing. I never knew I could love anyone that much.

brownymama said...

So sweet! Anna does the same thing with the books. She piles a gazillion books on her bed and begs me to read them all. (: So, I found you through my friend, Heidi. How do you know her??

Heidi said...

Oh how sweet! That's one to put away for when they get older and don't even want you to enter their rooms..LOL I have the same issue with my kids...I have learned that I actually read them each a book, so I end up reading three books a night.

Jena said...

Is that your back yard? I need to come visit!

Elizabeth said...

No, I totally wish my yard looked even 1/2 this green- we are working on it though. These pics were taken in Gunnison, CO at a cabin that we stayed in back in July of this year. You can still come and visit though:) It just won't be green at all!!!!