At Twilightersanonymous, I took a quiz (what Twilight reader wouldn't?) and this is how they describe me (An Alice)
You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers.
Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to
get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your
friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one
heck of a party!
I think they pretty much nailed me! Sorry to all my friends- I truly do "zone-out" quite often, but I know you all still love me!
3 years ago

1 comment:
WOW!! I did it and they say I'm Esme... It was fun to do thanks for bringing it up. Oh are you ready for the movie. I have no one to go with you wanna come so we can go together. LOL J/K
Post a Comment