Sunday, November 9, 2008

See How Proud We Are!



This is my BABY brother, Airman Brent C. Whipple. He enlisted in the Air Force on Oct. 14th and I personally am very proud of him- my whole family is!!! Isn't he just such a cutie with his hair all buzzed?? He is graduating from basic training the day after Thanksgiving, and I am very excited for our family to go and see this.
There is a 10 year age gap between the two of us, almost to the day, and to say the least we have had our differences. Yet, through rough times and good times, he is always my "Buddy" (I have called him buddy since he was about 2 years old), and I am so glad for his accomplishments.
He is married to a great gal, Jennifer and has a very beautiful daughter, Reagan Elizabeth.. I know it is hard for him to be away from them, and that it is hard on them not having him around. I don't know what I would do without Nick for an extended period of time, but they are a strong couple and I am proud of his decision to serve our country and to be a good provider for his family.


Good luck at basic training Brent- our prayers are with you!!!!!!
I love the fact that he is like 2 feet
taller than all the other guys!!:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post! We are all very proud of Brent! Now we all need to pray our brains out that he gets stationed in Utah!! Me+Trev+Jenn+Brent+Reagan=a hip hoppin good time! I'm jealous that you get to go to his graduation and we don't, but at least we'll get to see his smiling, buzz cut face for Christmas! :)

Heidi said...

Isn't it great to say we know someone in the Armed Forces, and to be proud of that fact. I love it congrats to your baby brother.