Thursday, January 22, 2009

And that makes 6.....


ELLIE WHIPPLE
9lbs 3oz
My new niece arrived on Monday....YEAH! With her arrival my parents now have 6 grand-daughter and NO grand-sons! What are the odds that I would have no sisters growing up- I have 4 brothers, but then we get no boys for nephews. Even on Nick's side there are only niece's NO nephews! I personally think it's great-I love all my nieces- and I can't wait until our kids are all older and we can do "cousin" weeks in the Summer. Especially now that we are all so spread out- JR and Carrie in Colorado, and Brent and Jenn will be in Nevada in a few months where he will be stationed with the Air Force-Sucks that we won't get to raise our girls close to each other, but hopefully they will all remember each other as they get older and will be the best of cousins!
Congratulations JR and Carrie, Danica and Taryn- give that baby lots of loves from us!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Congrats auntie! Babies are so fun!