Sunday, January 18, 2009

Nothing to say....

Except........................................................


HOLY FREAKIN' HECK- THE CARDINALS MADE IT TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!

Are you as excited as I am???? Nick went to the game and had a major blast- BIG thanks to Uncle Doug who got him the ticket!!!!!!!! It took them almost 2 hours to drive 1/2 mile to get into the parking lot, but it was worth it (according to him)! They screamed their little hearts out, along with all the thousands of other fans....They swirled their little towels that the stadium gave them- you might have seen some people there waving these around (I think I might frame his for him).......... They even tailgated- after the game because they didn't have time to before the game since it took them so long to park.

Oh yeah, and the best part- they watched their team WIN!!!!!!! Nick is not always a diehard fan, but he has been a faithful watcher the last few years, so I am excited to see the team he cheers for win- especially since the SUNS can't seem to quite get it together yet :)

Way to go CARDS-- see you in two weeks--- at the SUPERBOWL!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We RAN home from church to tune in to the game! We turned it on right before half time and they were WINNING!!!!! We stood there like two retards in our church clothes just staring at the tv until it was half time. We were so EXCITED!!!!! Then when it was a real close game and the Eagles could possibly win, Trev DID NOT BREATHE FOR TWO WHOLE MINUTES!!!!!! (not kidding) We did a little (big) victory dance when they finally won!!!!!!!! It was so awesome!!! We may be the only Cardinal fans in this whole state but we sure are proud ones!!!! Trev has faithfully rooted for them his whole life so it's so exciting (and shocking) to see them go to the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll all be in Colorado for the big game so that will be so fun to watch it together!!!! GO CARDS!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Reading this last post reminded me how much I miss having you as a neighbor! Love ya!

The Burtons said...

Yay for the Cardinals! It is really exciting for them.
To refer to your last comment, No way! I don't think I've ever heard you complain about anything. There are A LOT of great people in the ward working hard, but it just baffles me when people are critical. (The mean ones have been the older (50+) people when we haven't met their demands.)

Mary Ann said...

How lucky for Nick to be able to go. Dave is jealous. He says hi to Nick! Go 49ers, I mean Cardinals!

Heidi said...

Quite a day for sure...we actually had "sick" kids that day so we saw every play and bit our nails the whole time that they wouldn't screw it up...so jealous Nick was there...it is just an amazing place to be in but to be there when they are winning and going to the Superbowl even BETTER!